Before you Start
- Check the Course Finder page for your course of interest to see any extra entry requirements, session intakes, and application closing dates.
- Have scans or electronic copies of the following documents ready to attach to your application:
If you need help, read the Apply Online FAQs page.
- Academic qualifications relevant to your applications
- English proficiency evidence (if required)
- Evidence of your citizenship, passport, or permanent residency status
You can save your application at any point and come back to complete it later.
Courses you can't apply for with the online portal
You can apply for almost all UOW courses through the online portal, with the exception of the following:
Domestic & International Students
Courses with additional requirements
Some courses have additional documentation requirements. Look up the course you wish to apply for in Course Finder, and check under the 'Admissions, Key Dates, and Fees' heading.
You can also see a list of courses with additional requirements on the Apply Online FAQs page.
Go to the Apply Online FAQs page for information to help you submit your application.
If at any stage you require assistance with your application, please contact Future Students.